Win Sum Produce Corp.
providing produce and food products for a diversity of supermark
Win Sum Produce Corp. specializes in providing produce and food products for a diversity of supermarkets and restaurants in the lower mainland. Although the company was newly established in Greater Vancouver Area in 2015, we have already built a reassuring produce brand by virtue of our intimate services and transcendent quality. Currently, we are hunting for a professional E-Business Developer to help us design, develop, modify, maintain, and update series of e-commerce application and website to facilitate sales of our products.
- Research and analyze similar fresh food selling websites and applications at home and abroad to collect user requirements.
- Communicate with the company manager and colleagues on functions of websites and applications in order to promote e-commerce business.
- Work out a complete app development plan to clarify the development cycle, stage tasks, and development costs.
- Prepare product requirement document (PRD) and build main app frameworks.
- Write, test, and debug code for e-commerce app in line with PRD.
- Construct a company website that is compatible with the e-commerce app functionality.
- Report periodical development achievements to the manager, communicate over technical issues, and provide feasible solutions.
- Prepare app instruction manual and post-development maintenance specification.
- Maintain and upgrade the website and the app to meet the realtime and ever-changing function requirements from all kinds of promotion activities.
- Analyze the back-end database for popular and less popular goods and put forward suggestions on goods purchasing.
- Participate in special app projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Similar e-commerce app development experience required.
- Minimum three years of app development experience.
- Be familiar with programming languages including C#, C++, Java, Python, HTML etc.
- Professional app engineering practices for the full app development life cycle preferred.
- Good document writing skills for user guides, specifications, reference documentation.
- Able to anticipate and identify problems effectively and give timely solutions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment is required.
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Hours: 40 Hours/Week
Job Type: Permanent; Full-time